Spirulina is a blue-green algae that is rich in protein and contains B-complex vitamins, trace minerals, amino acids, antioxidants and chlorophyll. Spirulina is a natural food supplement that is ideal for athletes, dieters and vegetarians.
- Spirulina is rich in protein. Dietary protein is important for maintaining mass and building protein in our own bodies.
- This alga contains a range of B vitamins to support energy and neurotransmitter production.
- Spirulina naturally contains minerals calcium, iron, magnesium, manganese, phosphorous and potassium. These minerals aid normal energy metabolism, bone production, hydration, muscle contraction and oxygen transport.
- Spirulina has natural antioxidants such as carotenoids, phycocyanin and beta carotene. Antioxidants are our first line of defence against damaging free radicals. Free radicals may occur due to exposure to UV radiation, pollution, poor diet, stress and smoking.
- Phycocyanin is a pigment which supports stress relief and anti-inflammatory response.
- Spirulina is naturally rich is chlorophyll. This pigment supports detox processes and acts as an antioxidant.
Each tablet contains: Organic Spirulina 500mg. Providing: Protein *320mg, Chlorophyll *5mg. *The amounts may vary slightly for each batch. This product contains tabletting aids.
Adults – Take 5-10 tablets twice daily, Children: Take 1-4 tablets twice daily (adult supervision recommended), or as professionally recommended.
Seek professional health advice if pregnant, lactating, suffering from a medical condition, taking medication or taking medication before supplementing.