Gotu Kola is a highly valued herb in Ayurveda and Traditional Chinese Medicine. It is well known as a food for the brain. This herb helps support healthy blood circulation and a healthy central nervous system.
- Gotu Kola supports circulation, particularly to the extremities, such as our feet.
- Gotu Kola maintains blood pressure in the normal range to support a healthy heart.
- Gotu Kola supports circulation to the brain to aid normal cognition, memory and attention processes.
- This herb supports mental well-being and mood
- Gotu Kola maintains visual clarity by supporting blood flow to the retina.
Each vegetarian capsule contains:
Gotu Kola Herb Extract
- Equivalent to fresh Gotu Kola Herb 2400mg
- Providing approx. 34mg Triterpenoids
This product contains encapsulating aids. Herbal extract used.
Adults: Take 1 capsule 2-3 times daily with a meal, or as professionally recommended.
Not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women. Seek professional health advice if suffering from a medical condition or taking medication before supplementing. If any adverse reaction occurs, discontinue use and consult a health care professional.