Pro-life Instant Skimmed Cow’s Milk Powder is made from fresh, pasteurised skimmed milk from New Zealand dairy cows. It is a great source of calcium for children and the elderly, as well as a nutrient rich food for sports people, dieters and those who need more nutrition and energy.
- 1220mg of Calcium per 100g.
- Manufactured using milk sourced from New Zealand free range dairy cows without the use of drugs & hormones.
- No added flavours, sweeteners, preservatives, colours or solvents.
- This product has been Nitrogen flushed to retain and ensure freshness.
- Instantised and easy to dissolve in water.
Pure Dried Skimmed Cow’s Milk
Allergens: Contains Milk
To make 1 litre of milk: Slowly add 100g (approx. 5.5 scoops) of Skimmed Cow’s Milk Powder to a jug of 900ml cold water. Mix with a whisk or blender.
To make 1 glass of milk: Slowly add 25g (approx. 1.5 scoops) of Skimmed Cow’s Milk Powder to a glass of water (approx. 230ml). Mix with a whisk or shaker.
Pro-life Instant Skimmed Cow’s Milk Powder can also be used both in cooking and baking. It may be used in beverages such as tea and coffee as a whitener.
900g powder makes up 9 litres of fresh milk. Once mixed with water, it should be treated as fresh milk.
Always store the can in a cool and dry place. Once opened, use the contents within 4 weeks. Keep the can tightly closed after each use. Some settling of the powder may occur once reconstituted. Milk should be kept refrigerated and consumed within 5 days.
Not suitable as a complete food for infants under 12 months. Not suitable for individuals with milk allergy.